Launched in 1956, the Day-Date made its debut as the first waterproof and self-winding chronometer wristwatch to offer a modern calendar with an instantaneous day display, spelt out in full in a window on the dial, in addition to the date. The exceptional precision, reliability, legibility and presence of this prestigious model has made it the ultimate status watch.
This self-winding mechanical movement is at the forefront of the art of watchmaking. It offers fundamental gains in terms of precision, power reserve, resistance to shocks and magnetism, ease of use and reliability.
- DIAMETER; 40mm
- CRYSTAL; Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date.
- WINDING; Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor.
- POWER RESERVE; Approximately 70 hours.
- CLASP; Concealed folding Crownclasp.
- BRACELET; President, semi-circular three-piece links.
- MOVEMENT; Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding.
- WATER RESISTANCE; Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet.